737 2nd Street #406
737 2nd Street #406, Oakland
Phoenix Lofts Penthouse
Phoenix Lofts is an intimate 29-unit live/work loft building in Jack London Square. It was converted in 1999 from the Phoenix Iron Works foundry originally built in 1920 (you can still see their name on most local manhole covers). It features a common area roof deck and gated parking.
Phoenix Lofts is located on the western edge of Jack London Square just a few blocks from Jack London Cinemas, Forge, HavenBocanova, California Kayak, Blue Bottle Coffee & the Oakland ferry terminal with service to San Francisco. 12th Street & West Oakland BART stations are each one mile away.
Open Loft with Penthouse
1,325 Square feet
HOA dues: $592/mo.
This two-story penthouse features a private roof deck with mesmerizing port views to the south and SF, Estuary & Bay views to the west. The adjacent Howard Terminal is one of the sites being considered for a new Oakland Athletic’s ballpark!
- Gumwood hardwood flooring on lower level
- Concrete floors on upper level
- Tall ceilings
- New LED track lighting
- New interior paint including kitchen cabinets & bathroom vanity
- New dishwasher
- Washer/dryer in closet
- Freestanding gas fireplace
- Stainless steel appliances with DCS gas range and hood
- Custom fabricated spiral staircase
- Main level and loft with walls of windows facing south
- French doors to huge private roof deck with hose bib